Nourish - Milda’s Perfect Super-food Bread
Milda was our overall winner of the Great Nourish Bake-off with this fantastically delicious recipe for vegan, gluten, sugar, lactose, yeast, and egg-free Super-food Bread!
We couldn’t believe just how easy, healthy and tasty this recipe was. A big congratulations to Milda. We hope you love this recipe as much as we do!
- Start by turning on the oven to 180°C.
- Pour sunflower seeds, crushed almonds, buckwheat and millet on a big baking form and bake them for 10 minutes.
- 2. In the meantime, mix together oats, linseeds, psyllium husk, chia seeds and salt in a bowl.
- Heat coconut oil and honey until melted.
- Put all ingredients in one bowl, add water and well mix everything. Add more water if you see that the “dough” is dry and not sticky enough. For me, 2 cups are just right.
- Place baking paper in a baking form for bread and pour the “dough” into it. Cover with a kitchen towel and leave at room temperature for 2 hours at least (it can be left for up to 24 hours).
- Finally, put up the oven to 190°C and bake for an hour (or until the bread is dry when you put the wooden stick in the middle to check).
- Remove the bread from the oven, remove it from the baking form, and allow it to cool on a rack for about 2 hours. And then – slice and taste it! It is brilliant.