Nourish - COVID-19: Important customer information
Updated: 24 March 2020
At Nourish, we are committed to keeping the majority of our stores open to ensure our customers have access to essential foods, supplements and household products during this unprecedented time.
Our dedicated teams are working around the clock to keep our stores open and stocked, as well as supporting customers and providing necessary advice.
Further to the government’s announcement on Tuesday 24 March, which outlined further Covid-19 restrictions, please be aware that as a specialised food store, Nourish is classified as essential retail, and so we can remain open.
We will continue to ensure social distancing is operating to the greatest effect in all our stores.
Dublin City Centre Stores
We have temporarily closed our city centre stores:
- GPO Arcade, Dublin 1
- Liffey Street, Dublin 1
- Wicklow Street, Dublin 2
All of our other stores and Dunnes Stores locations remain open. Find there details and revised opening hours here.
If you’re in the city centre, you can find our range of Nourish Essentials in Dunnes Stores Ilac Centre.
Changes in store
To support the safety of our staff and customers, we have made a number of changes inside our stores, and to how we operate:
- Customer limits: We have implemented customer limits in our stand-alone stores to ensure adequate physical distancing between customers and staff. Customer limits are based on a store’s size and number of staff, in line with public health guidelines.
- Plexiglass: Plexiglass is being installed across all our Nourish counters as an added protective measure for customers and staff.
- Sanitising: We have implemented intensive sanitising procedures at our counters, tills and other high traffic areas.
- Card only: We accept contactless and card only payments in our stand-alone stores. We no longer accept cash.
- Opening hours: We have reduced our opening hours to further enhance physical distancing. Please find our most updated opening hours here.
- Testers and refills: All skin and body care testers have been removed. We have also stopped offering Ecover Refills until further notice.
- Hand hygiene: It goes without saying that our team are regularly washing their hands with soap and using gloves as appropriate.
- Dunnes Stores: Our seven stores located within Dunnes Stores are following Dunnes Stores guidelines on: customer limits, opening hours and designated shopping for the elderly, vulnerable and family carers between 11am and 1pm.
However, to be the most effective, we need your help to practice physical distancing, limiting contact between staff and customers, and customers with each other.
How can you help?
- Keep a 2 metre distance from your fellow customers and our staff where possible.
- Please respect directional signage you see affixed to our floors.
- Please respect our new customer limits. Follow our store signage and the direction of our team. You may be asked to wait outside a store until a customer exits.
- Shop alone where possible and limit your time in store.
- We usually love to chat, but at this time, please make your visit as brief as possible to support physical distancing.
- Research products on our website before visiting a store.
- Speak with our expert #AskNourish online team for product, health or wellness advice.
- Only touch the products that you intend to buy.
- Buy only what you need. We restock all of our stores regularly.
Shop with us online
We are reopening our online store today (Thursday 26 March) following a brief closure due to an overwhelming number of orders. From today, you can buy from our full range of supplements, skincare and household products.
We have temporarily stopped listing food and drinks online. Apologies for any inconvenience caused as we work to change this over the coming days.
As you’ll appreciate, this is an ever changing situation. We will keep this post updated with new developments or changes to our stores or operations as they arise.
Thank you for continuing to support our family business.
Derek, Odhran and Sarah Kelly