Nourish - 3 Nourish Skincare Essentials You Need to Try
With the autumn chill in the air and the season moving closer towards the chillier months, now is a great time to start introducing some changes into your skincare routine. With cooler temperatures comes dry skin and chapped lips, and since no one is a fan of these, let’s get your autumn skincare essentials sussed!
We’re welcoming in our own range of natural skincare products that embody our love of all things natural.
Our products are made and packaged with love here in Ireland in Co. Tipperary. They’re totally vegan and cruelty-free and use all-natural ingredients. Each product combines natural plant oils and vegetable waxes to help soothe and protect all skin types. Additionally, all of the packaging is 100% recycle able (or feel free to reuse them😊)
No. 1 – Nourish Lip Balm
Nobody likes dry lips. Period. That’s where our handy dandy lip balms come to the rescue! We have three available, including Natural, Spearmint and Mandarin.
As to be expected, our balms are created using protective plant oils and waxes to soothe dry, chapped lips and protect against harsh weather. Even the simple change of going from the outside to the inside or being in an air-conditioned or heated room can play havoc with our skin. That’s why they’re so handy to have with you at any time of the day.
Throw them in your bag, car, sports bag, coat pocket or jeans to make sure you always have one to hand.
Try them out for yourself 😊
No. 2 – Nourish Hand Cream
I don’t know about you, but my hands are the first area of skin to notice the colder weather. I run quite cold anyway, but once the temperatures drop and the wind picks up, they’re having none of it!
Personally, hand cream is a lifesaver for me. Plus, with all the handwashing and hand sanitizing we’ve all been doing the last couple of years, they’re certainly in need of some skin lovin’ nutrients!
We’re now offering 2 hand creams. One comes in a handy 30ml sized tube and the other in a 50ml glass jar. This simple vegan-friendly formula combines plant butter and fragrant essential oils to soften hard-working hands.
- Shea butter locks in moisture in the skin, keeping it hydrated and crack-free.
- Avocado oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin, sitting on top of it acting as an occlusive to seal in hydration and prevent trans epidermal water loss. Undoubtedly, avocado oil is a marvellous ingredient for dry, damaged, or chapped skin.
- Uplifting citrus oils including lemon myrtle, grapefruit, and mandarin offer antibacterial and anti-microbial properties.
- Cedarwood offers anti-inflammatory properties while also bringing depth to the fragrance.
Again, I like to have hand cream with me where ever I go. In the car, in my handbag, by my bedside. Use it whenever you need to. Before bed is an excellent time to apply it and let it absorb overnight.
No. 3 – Nourish Body Cream
It’s not only our lips and hands that dry out during the colder months, but the skin on our bodies also tends to feel the brunt of the weather change.
That’s why we made our Nourish Body Cream. This vegan-friendly cream soothes and conditions your skin with rich plant butter and skin-loving oils so you’ll be baby soft and well hydrated throughout the seasons.
- Sweet almond oil is very hydrating and offers wonderful nourishing properties to protect and heal the skin.
- Shea butter is an all-time wonder for locking in hydration. Undoubtedly, it’s especially helpful during those cold and dry months when you need a deeply hydrating moisturizer. Your parched skin will gladly soak up all of the reparative oils. Additionally, it helps reduce and soothe inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema.
We really hope that you love our new skincare range as much as we do and that you find some skin salvation throughout the change of the seasons 🙂
For more skincare related blogs, have a read of these:
- How to Take a Seaweed Bath and Why
- Top Tips for Healthy Glowing Skin
- Starting From The Inside Out: Why Skin Problems Are Often An Internal Issue | 1
- Face Masks: A Beginners Guide for Beautiful Skin
Any questions? Drop into your local Nourish store to chat with our expert team and explore our full range of foods, supplements and skincare. You can also find our full product range in our online store.
*Please note that while we are knowledgeable about our products and nutrition, this blog should never be a substitute for medical advice and attention.
Please remember that you should always obtain the all-clear from your doctor before starting any new supplement plan or diet if you’re on any medication