Nourish - Chickpea Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
Chickpea Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
Edible cookie dough, subtly sweet but you can add a little more maple syrup if you like! Laced with mini dark chocolate chips, the soft melt in the mouth texture with the little pops of chocolate loveliness makes for a delicious treat. Roll, scoop or pile it into a little mini bowl and eat with a spoon. The choice is yours.
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Servings – 8
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed well
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup
- 60ml Rude Health Almond milk
- 70g smooth peanut butter (nut or seed butter of choice)
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp plain spelt or gluten free flour
- 3 tbsp mini dark chocolate chips
- Pop chickpeas out of their skin and into a blender; it will take about ten minutes and is optional but makes for a smoother end result!
- Blend together all ingredients except for the flour and chocolate chips and flour until smooth.
- Place into a bowl (use a rubber spatula to remove all of it from the blender with ease.
- Mix the cookie dough with the flour and then folder in the chocolate chips. Roll into balls or use a mini ice cream scoop to create even mounds.
- Store in the fridge in a seal tight container for up to three days. Will most likely freeze well!