Nourish - Seedy Granola Bars
Seedy Granola Bars
Save yourself some time and whip up these quick, tasty, healthy granola bar snacks for back-to-school or when you’re on the go!
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
Servings – 10
- 220g organic jumbo oats
- 40g organic desiccated coconut
- 45g organic dried cranberries or cherries (chop any large ones!)
- 50g organic pumpkin seeds
- 60g organic walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp organic milled flaxseed or milled chia seeds
- 80g organic almond butter*
- 80g organic coconut oil, melted
- 100g organic honey or 70g organic maple syrup and 50g organic brown rice syrup
*You can use peanut butter here or sunflower seed butter for a nut free option. Also omit walnuts for a fully nut free option
- Preheat your oven to 160C (320F).
- Line an 8 inch square tin with baking paper and lightly grease with coconut oil.
- Mix together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix together the wet ingredients in a jug.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well to coat.
- Place the mixture into the prepared tin; spread evenly and pack down with the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool fully before slicing.
- Store in a sealed container for up to one week out of direct sunlight and heat. These are also ideal for freezing.
Need more recipe inspo? Check some out here.