Nourish - Sambazon Acaí Bowl Recipe
We’ve taken this gorgeous Acaí bowl recipe from Sloane Elizabeth for Sambazon just in time for summer and the warmer weather. This deep purple berry Acaí bowl is bright, vibrant, creamy and super filling, use frozen fruits too to cool you down in the summer.
1. Take your Sambazon Pure Unsweetened Açaí packet out of the freezer to thaw.
2. Add bananas to a blender.
3. Add açaì, berries, chia seeds, and almond butter to the blender.
4. Add desired amount of liquid and blend.
5. Top with granola, fruit, and almond butter drizzle!
Need more recipe inspo? Head to our blog here >>
We are now stocking the Sambazon Acaí frozen scoopable in our Wicklow Street and Cornelscourt stores – the perfect addition to any summer day. This puree is a convenient and delicious dairy-free sorbet, packed full of antioxidants and healthy omegas.
Find all the perfect toppings over at Nourish.ie or head to your local Nourish at Dunnes Stores to pick up fresh fruit to add in.
Not sure what vitamins or supplements to be taking during the summer? We’ve compiled the perfect health protocol for you, to ensure you’re at optimum health throughout the summer months. Find it here >>