Nourish - Creamy Broccoli and Bean Soup
Get ready for the colder weather with this hearty, healthy and super easy to make, broccoli and bean soup. Prepped and ready for the whole family in less than 30 minutes.
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
Servings – 4 people
1. Add your oil to a large pot over a medium heat.
2. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes more.
4. Add the broccoli, beans, cashews and stock. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Add the soup, basil and lemon juice to a blender. Blend until completely smooth.
6. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
7. Serve with crusty sourdough bread, fresh basil and some extra cashews for a little texture!
*You can use full fat coconut milk for a nut free version
Need more recipe inspiration to pair with this soup? Head to our blog to find all of our recipes here >>